Renew Wellbeing Oasis
What is it?
Renew Well-Being Oasis Prudhoe is a joint project of the churches in Prudhoe and Stocksfield and linked with the Renew Well-being Charity, based around the three important principles of being present, being prayerful, and being in partnership. It is also much, much more!
- It is a cafe style space where hobbies and activities are shared, a safe space where it’s OK not to be OK.
- A place where individuals living with mental health challenges feel safe, supported, and have a sense of belonging.
- Somewhere to go on a regular basis and to make new friends and meet old ones.
- A place where all that is good about God’s family is available on the High Street.
- An Oasis to chat and connect with each other or be quiet and where there is an optional, reflective prayer space.
- A free cafe offering hot drinks, cake, biscuits etc
Where is it?
We meet at the Parish Hall located at the West end of Front Street, Prudhoe, every Tuesday afternoon from 1pm to 3.30pm and would be very happy to see you!
Who is it for?
Anybody and everybody! Adults with emotional or mental health difficulties are welcome, with an aim to reduce loneliness and social isolation, but it is OK to come along even if you are feeling great! Whatever your mood, whether you’re feeling stressed or calm and composed, Renew Well-being is for you!
How do I access it?
Just walk in and say Hello! We are a friendly bunch and look forward to welcoming you.