Who We Are - What We Believe
We believe God wants us to be victorious in life. Therefore, with honesty and integrity and in the power of the Holy Spirit, we aim to present a church that equips and empowers ordinary people to live extraordinary lives and attempt to provide a centre in our community where you'll discover hope, faith, family, and love.
Here are the foundational truths that form our Statement of Faith. They're all taken from the Bible which we believe is God's revelation of himself to man.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in one God who has revealed himself in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, his sinless life, miraculous ministry, atoning death, resurrection, ascension, second coming, and millennial reign upon Earth.
- We believe in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but chose to become separated from God through sin.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ who died for our sins.
- We believe in both Water and Spirit baptism as essential and empowering aspects of the Christian experience.
- We believe that the church exists to demonstrate the love of God and the good news of Christ to the world.
- We believe in the reality of both heaven and hell and that faith in Jesus Christ makes all of the difference.
We are part of a network of churches called Assemblies of God (AoG). You can read more about these belief statements on the AoG website, where you can also find links to verses from the Bible which provide evidence for these beliefs - just follow this link.